PAK-W vs IND-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Team News & Key Player of Pakistan vs India Women, 4th ODI World Cup Match
IND-W vs PAK-W Tips, Stats & Team for ODI World Cup Match Prediction
Match: PAK-W vs IND-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 06 March, 06:30 AM (IST)
Series: 4th ODI World Cup Match
Venue: Bay Oval - Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
- Javeria Khan has been in strong form with the bat in the warm-up games. She is our tip for Pakistan Womens highest run scorer against India Women. With the ball, medium pacer Diana Baig should enjoy the conditions in New Zealand and she is well worth backing as Pakistan Womens top wicket taker in this match.
- Mithali Raj averages over 50 in WODI cricket and is a strong choice for India Womens highest run scorer against Pakistan Women. Rajeshwari Gayakwad is an excellent spin bowler and is our pick for India Womens top wicket taker in this game.
- We expect to see India captain, Mithali Raj, in top form in this fixture. She is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: This game and all of the Womens Cricket World Cup matches will be shown via the Star Sports Network in India and Sri Lanka. Fox Sports will broadcast the tournament in Australia, ESPN across the Caribbean, Sky Sports and Sky Cricket in New Zealand and UK, PTV in Pakistan.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy throughout with a high temperature of 21 degrees in this match.
Expect a par score to be 265 in this game. The fast and medium-pace bowlers will get plenty of assistance from the pitch in Mount Maunganui.
So far in the tournament we have seen the captains who win the toss choose to field first. We predict that both skippers will insert the opposition in this match.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
PAK-W Team News:
- After the very poor performance in the 2017 Womens Cricket World Cup, Pakistan Women will be very keen to pick up some victories in this tournament. A warm-up victory over hosts New Zealand has given the team plenty of confidence and they come into this game with no injury worries.
IND-W Team News:
- India Women have plenty of stars in their squad who have plenty of overseas cricket experience after spells in the Womens Hundred last year and the WBBL also.
Bismah Maroof (c)
Sidra Nawaz (wk)
Mithali Raj (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND-W vs PAK-W ODI World Cup Match Team
This 2022 Womens Cricket World Cup has already delivered a shock result but we do not expect to see a surprise win for the underdogs in this game. Pakistan Women do not have the depth or talent of India Women and we expect India Women to run out as easy winners.
PAK-W Key Players:
The middle-order batter hit 44 runs from 62 balls in a warm-up fixture against Bangladesh earlier this week.
The skipper has a top score of 99 in this format of the game. She is a talented all-rounder and will influence the game with bat and ball.
The medium pacer has WODI best figures of 4-30. She dismissed New Zealand Women opener Suzie Bates in a warm-up game.
IND-W Key Players:
The India Women skipper ended the WODI series against New Zealand Women with 54 not-out. She has hit 7623 runs in WODIs.
The all-rounder is a genuine force with both bat and ball and was awarded the Player of the Tournament Award in the 2021-22 WBBL.
The slow left-arm orthodox bowler has 81 wickets with one five-wicket haul in WODI cricket.
PAK-W Team Form:
- Pakistan Women have won their last two WODIs.
IND-W Team Form:
- India Women come into this game after losing the five-match WODI series against New Zealand 4-1.
Grand League: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket league. We have covered the skill part.
Bismah Maroof (Captain), Nida Dar (vice-captain), Aiman Anwar, Aliya Riaz, Anam Amin, Diana Baig, Fatima Sana, Ghulam Fatima, Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali, Nahida Khan, Nashra Sandhu, Omaima Sohail, Sidra Amin, Sidra Nawaz (wicketkeeper)
Standby Players: Iram Javed, Najiha Alvi, and Tuba Hassan
Mithali Raj (Captain), Harmanpreet Kaur (vice-captain), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Deepti Sharma, Richa Ghosh (wicketkeeper), Sneh Rana, Jhulan Goswami, Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Renuka Singh Thakur, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav.
Standby Players: S Meghana, Ekta Bisht, Simran Dil Bahadur.