SA vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for today match, Preview, Playing 11, Team News, Tips & Dream11 Team, 18 Mar 2022
SA vs BAN Tips, Stats & Team for 1st ODI Match Prediction
Match: SA vs BAN ODI Match Prediction
Time: 18 March, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: SuperSport Park - Centurion, South Africa
- Quinton de Kock, who scored 124 runs in his last ODI, is our pick to be South Africas leading run scorer against Bangladesh. Kagiso Rabada has six four-wicket hauls in this format and is a strong bet to be South Africas top wicket taker in Centurion.
- Tamim Iqbal has been in fantastic form in all formats and is our pick for Bangladeshs leading run scorer in this first ODI. With 282 ODI wickets, Shakib Al Hasan is a strong contender to be Bangladeshs leading wicket taker against South Africa.
- Quinton de Kock is expected to have a great start to the series, both as a batsman and as a wicketkeeper. We think he will win the Player of the Match award.
TV Channel: Star Sports will show the game live in India and throughout the Asia subcontinent. SuperSport will broadcast the match live in South Africa with Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Cricket showing the game in Australia.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Throughout the game, cloudy conditions prevailed, with temperatures ranging from 19 to 17 degrees.
Centurions pitch is frequently two-paced, and we expect that to continue in this encounter. On this surface, a par score will be 290-310.
Most teams have elected to bat first if they win the toss in recent ODIs in South Africa. Both captains are likely to want to bat first.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
SA Team News:
- We expect South Africa to field a similar lineup for this opening match after their 3-0 ODI series victory against India earlier this year. Sisanda Magala failed a fitness test, and we expect Kagiso Rabada to replace him in the only change from their previous encounter in this format.
BAN Team News:
- The Tigers proved that they are still a force to be reckoned with in ODIs, particularly at home, after a poor T20 World Cup at the end of 2021. Yasir Ali made his debut in the series against Afghanistan, and we expect him to play again in this encounter.
Quinton de Kock (wk)
Temba Bavuma (c)
Rassie van der Dussen
Tamim Iqbal (c)
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
A small League Team will be added on match day.
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: SA vs BAN ODI Match Team
Bangladesh won the ODI series against Afghanistan at home in February, but facing South Africa away is a much more difficult task. Both teams have good squads, but Bangladesh may struggle in South Africa due to a lack of match practise. The hosts are our pick to win the first ODI.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The keeper-batsman has a strong ODI record and will be hoping to add to his 17 hundreds in this format.
Rassie van der Dussen:
The middle order batsman is frequently chastised for his strike rate, but his ODI batting average of 74.52 from 26 innings speaks for itself..
South Africas right-arm fast bowler has 126 ODI wickets and is a notable player in all forms. He has not played an ODI since September 2021.
BAN Key Players:
During the ODI series against Afghanistan, the top-order hitter was in excellent form, scoring 86 and 136 runs.
Shakib Al Hasan:
Shakib, one of the top all-rounders in the world across all formats, had first requested to withdraw from the tour. However, because of his importance to the team, he has consented to go on tour.
The conditions at Centurion should suit the left-arm pace bowler. In this format, he has 131 wickets.
SA Team Form:
- Bangladeshs five-match winning streak in ODIs came to an end in their most recent match against Afghanistan.
BAN Team Form:
- South Africa is aiming for their fourth ODI victory in a row.
Grand League: Pre-Toss
The team will be added soon.
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Temba Bavuma (captain), Keshav Maharaj (vice-captain), Quinton de Kock (wicketkeeper), Zubayr Hamza, Marco Jansen, Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Wayne Parnell, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Rassie van der Dussen, Kyle Verreynne.
Tamim Iqbal (Captain), Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hassan, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Ebadot Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Yasir Ali Chowdhury, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Syed Khaled Ahmed.