SA-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction, Women ODI World Cup Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI & Dream11 Team for Today's Match, Mar 24, 2022
SA-W vs WI-W Tips, Stats & Team for ODI World Cup Match Prediction
Match: SA-W vs WI-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 24 March, 03:30 AM (IST)
Series: Women ODI World Cup Match
Venue: Basin Reserve - Wellington, New Zealand
- Laura Wolvaardt is one of only two players to have scored 350 runs in the tournament. She is our tip for South Africa highest run scorer in this match.
- Shabnim Ismail has picked up 9 wickets at an average of 17.44 in the competition so far. She is a strong choice for South Africa top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Hayley Matthews is one of the leading wicket takers in the 2022 Womens World Cup. She is well worth backing as West Indies top wicket taker against South Africa.
TV Channel: This game and all of the Womens Cricket World Cup matches will be shown via the Star Sports Network in India and Sri Lanka. Fox Sports will broadcast the tournament in Australia, ESPN across the Caribbean, Sky Sports and Sky Cricket in New Zealand and UK, PTV in Pakistan.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
According to the forecast, the climate will be cloudy once again and there is a good chance for drizzles. However, the match is unlikely to be affected by the rain.
The match will be played at the Basin Reserve, Wellington. We saw 343 runs from 95.2 overs in the last game in Wellington and we expect to see the batters enjoying the pitch again in this match
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
SA-W Team News:
- South Africa are in second place in the 2022 Womens World Cup group stage. They won their opening four games but were beaten by top of the table Australia in their most recent match. South Africa posted 271-5 against Australia with opener Laura Wolvaardt and Mignon du Preez both scoring half-centuries. Number seven batter Chloe Tryon hit 17 not-out from 9 balls including the only six of the innings. Shabnim Ismail dismissed Alyssa Healy and Tahlia McGrath and finished with figures of 2-33 from 7 overs.
WI-W Team News:
- West Indies began the tournament with impressive victories over New Zealand and England but have struggled more in recent matches. They come into this fixture in fourth place in the table after becoming the first team to lose to Pakistan in a Womens World Cup game since Sri Lanka in March 2009. In a rain reduced fixture in Hamilton, West Indies could only post 89-7 from 20 overs and were unable to defend the total with Pakistan getting home after losing only 2 wickets and with 7 balls remaining.
Sune Luus (c)
Mignon du Preez
Trisha Chetty (wk)
Stafanie Taylor (c)
Shemaine Campbelle (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: SA-W vs WI-W ODI Match Team
Although South Africa fell to their first defeat of the campaign on Tuesday in Wellington, they still produced an impressive batting performance and posted 271-5 against Australia. West Indies form is not what it was at the start of the tournament and we are predicting a win for South Africa.
SA-W Key Players:
Laura Wolvaardt is the top run-scorer for South Africa Women in the ongoing tournament. In 4 innings, she has hit three fifties and has scored 260 runs at an average of 65.00.
Kapp is a key all-rounder in South Africa Women squad. In four games, she has scored 115 runs and picked up ten wickets. She is the joint leading wicketkeeper for the inside.
With 10 wickets in 4 games, A Khaka is the joint most wicket-taker for the South African side. She was also the pick of bowler in the warmup games and continued her fine form in the opening game and picked up 4 wickets against Bangladesh Women.
WI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews is a key all-rounder on the side. In five games, Matthews has scored 225 runs, including a hundred, and has also picked up 10 wickets. She is the leading run-scorer as well as most wicket-taker for the side in the tournament.
Deandra Dottin is a key batter on Windies side and has also contributed with the ball. In five games, she has scored 138 runs and also chipped in with 3 wickets.
With 170 runs in 5 innings, Campbelle is the second top run-scorer for Windies in the ongoing tournament.
SA-W Team Form:
- Lizelle Lee and Laura Wolvaardt will pair up to open the innings
- L Goodall, Sune Luus, Mignon Du Preez, and M Kapp will form the middle order
- T Sekhukhune, Ayabonga Khaka, Shabnim Ismail will form the attack.
WI-W Team Form:
- Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, and Stafanie Taylor will form the top order
- Kycia Knight, S Campbelle, Chedean Nation will bat in the middle order
- Afy Fletcher, Shakera Selman, Anisa Mohammed will form the attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
South Africa Women:
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Lara Goodall, Sune Luus (c), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Trisha Chetty (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Tumi Sekhukhune, Tazmin Brits, Masabata Klaas, Sinalo Jafta, Nonkululeko Mlaba
West Indies Women:
Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, Stafanie Taylor (c), Shemaine Campbelle (wk), Chedean Nation, Kycia Knight, Chinelle Henry, Afy Fletcher, Aaliyah Alleyne, Anisa Mohammed, Shakera Selman, Rashada Williams, Karishma Ramharack, Shamilia Connell, Cherry Ann Fraser