WI vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction, Dream11 Team with Playing XI, Pitch Report & Key Player of West Indies vs England 2nd Test Match
WI vs ENG Tips, Stats & Team for 2nd Test Match Prediction
Match: WI vs ENG Test Match Prediction -
Time: 16 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd Test Match
Venue: Kensington Oval - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Nkrumah Bonner top scored for West Indies in both innings of the First Test and is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. Kemar Roach took 2 wickets in both innings in Antigua and is worth backing as West Indies top wicket taker against England.
- Joe Root hit his first century in the opening Test of the series and is our pick for Englands highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Jack Leach impressed with 5 wickets across the First Test and is a strong choice for Englands top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Joe Root has scored 7 centuries in Test cricket since the start of 2021 and looked in excellent form last week. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: The game will be shown live on BT Sport in England, Sony ESPN in India, Fox Sports in Australia and Willow TV in the Caribbean and USA.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
A combination of cloudy, sunny conditions throughout the game with the temperature hitting 28 degrees each day.
Pace bowlers enjoyed the conditions at the Kensington Oval in the last Test match at the venue. Expect spinners to come into the game as the match progresses and a first-innings par score to be 350-400.
England won the toss in Antigua and chose to bat first. We predict that both skippers will choose to bat first in this Test if they win the toss in Barbados.
D, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
D, L, D, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
WI Team News:
- Kraigg Brathwaite side emerged from the First Test in Antigua with plenty of credit after their batters and bowlers all impressed. Nkrumah Bonner and Jason Holder both batted very well in both innings with Kemar Roach a constant threat to Englands batters with the new ball. We expect to see the same XI in Barbados.
ENG Team News:
- The new-look England side put in a workmanlike performance in Antigua but missed Mark Wood on the final day who was off the field with an injured elbow. He will miss this Test Match and we expect Ollie Robinson to replace him in the England XI.
Kraigg Brathwaite (c)
Joshua Da Silva (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: WI vs ENG Test Match Team
Both teams came into the Antigua Test in poor form and with plenty of question marks against their batting line-ups. As there were four centurions, the batters should come into this match with more confidence. We are predicting another close contest with England getting the victory in Barbados.
WI Key Players:
The middle order batter scored 123 in the first innings and 38 not-out in the second innings. He averages 49.20 in this format.
The 33 year old right arm pace bowler now has 235 Test wickets and sits in joint seventh on the all-time West Indies Test wickets list.
The all-rounder put in yet another formidable display in Antigua. He took 2-24 from 21 overs in Englands first innings and hit crucial runs with the bat in both innings.
ENG Key Players:
The leading run-scorer in Test cricket during 2021 showed that he has a hunger for more in 2022. His century included only 6 fours.
The young England opener struck his second Test century in Antigua. He went past 1000 Test runs in the game from 34 innings.
The left-arm spinner was Englands only real hope of victory on the final day and he bowled impressively throughout the Test.
WI Team Form:
- England have not won in any of their last seven Tests.
ENG Team Form:
- West Indies have not won any of their last four Tests. West Indies have not won any of their last four Tests.
Grand League: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Kraigg Brathwaite(c), John Campbell, Shamarh Brooks, Nkrumah Bonner, Jermaine Blackwood, Jason Holder, Joshua Da Silva(w), Alzarri Joseph, Kemar Roach, Veerasammy Permaul, Jayden Seales, Kyle Mayers, Anderson Phillip.
Alex Lees, Zak Crawley, Joe Root(c), Daniel Lawrence, Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Foakes(w), Chris Woakes, Craig Overton, Mark Wood, Jack Leach, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Saqib Mahmood, Matthew Parkinson, Matthew Fisher.