WI-W vs PAK-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Dream11 Team with Playing XI, Pitch Report & Key Player of West Indies vs Pakistan Women, Mar 21, 2022
WI-W vs PAK-W Tips, Stats & Team for ODI World Cup Match Prediction
Match: WI-W vs PAK-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 21 March, 11:15 AM (IST)
Series: Women ODI World Cup Match
Venue: Eden Park - Auckland, New Zealand
- Sidra Ameen hit just under half of her teams total in the last game and the opener is our tip for Pakistans highest run scorer in this game.
- Hayley Matthews bowling was very impressive against Bangladesh and is our pick for West Indies top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- Shemaine Campbell has scored 2 half-centuries in the tournament and is a strong choice for West Indies highest run scorer in this fixture.
TV Channel: This game and all of the Womens Cricket World Cup matches will be shown via the Star Sports Network in India and Sri Lanka. Fox Sports will broadcast the tournament in Australia, ESPN across the Caribbean, Sky Sports and Sky Cricket in New Zealand and UK, PTV in Pakistan.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a chance of heavy rain from 3 AM to 1 PM in the afternoon, which could lead to delays. Even during match time, there is a 20 percent chance of rain. The temperature will be around the 21-degree Celsius mark.
The match will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton. So far in the tournament the surface at this ground has favoured the wrist spinners with the ball gripping on the dry wicket
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
WI-W Team News:
- WI Women have impressed with their performance so far in the series.
- Having won 3 out of their 5 games they are standing at the 3rd position in points table.
- Deandra Dottin and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Deandra Dottin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kycia-Knight will bat at the one down position.
- Stafanie Taylor and Shemaine Campbelle will handle the middle order batting.
- Stafanie Taylor will lead the West Indies Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Kycia-Knight will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Stafanie Taylor will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shamilia Connell and Shakera Selman will lead the pace attack of her team.
PAK-W Team News:
- One team that has failed to live up with their expectations is Pakistan.
- They have lost all their 4 games played in this Tournament.
- They are at the last position in points table and have almost lost their chances to play in semi finals.
- Nahida Khan and Sidra Ameen will probably open the inning.
- Sidra Ameen was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Sidra Nawaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one down position.
- Omaima Sohail and Nida Dar will handle the middle order batting.
- Nida Dar and Nashra Sandhu will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Fatima Sana and Diana Baig will lead the pace attack of her team.
Stafanie Taylor (c)
Shemaine Campbelle (wk)
Bismah Maroof (c)
Sidra Nawaz (wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: WI-W vs PAK-W ODI Match Team
Although Pakistan are still searching for their first win of the competition, they came very close in their last match against Bangladesh. On the other hand, West Indies have not played brilliantly but have picked up big victories. We expect to see another close game with West Indies coming out on top.
WI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews is a key all-rounder on the side. In five games, Matthews has scored 225 runs, including a hundred, and has also picked up 10 wickets. She is the leading run-scorer as well as most wicket-taker for the side in the tournament.
Deandra Dottin is a key batter on Windies side and has also contributed with the ball. In five games, she has scored 138 runs and also chipped in with 3 wickets.
With 170 runs in 5 innings, Campbelle is the second top run-scorer for Windies in the ongoing tournament.
PAK-W Key Players:
Nashra Sandhu is the leading wicket-taker for Pakistan in the ongoing tournament. In 4 innings, she has picked up 7 wickets and is a valuable pick.
With 148 runs in 4 innings, Sidra Ameen is the leading run-scorer for Pakistan Women in the tournament and a must-have pick.
Bismah Maroof is a key batter for the Pakistan Women side. The skipper scored a fifty against Australia and is the second leading run-scorer for the side, scoring 124 runs in 4 innings.
WI-W Team Form:
- Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, and Rashada Williams will form the top order
- Stafanie Taylor, S Campbelle, Chedean Nation will bat in the middle order
- Shamilia Connell is doubtful for this match
- One of Shakera Selman or Anisa Mohammed could come in playing 11.
PAK-W Team Form:
- Nahida Khan and Sidra Ameen will open the innings
- Bismah Maroof, Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz will bat in the middle order
- Ghulam Fatima, Nashra Sandhu, Diana Baig will form the attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
West Indies Women:
Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews, Kycia-Knight(WK), Stafanie Taylor(C), Shemaine Campbelle(WK), Chedean Nation, Chinelle Henry, Aaliyah Alleyne, Shakera Selman, Karishma Ramharack, Shamilia Connell, Mandy Mangru, Rashada Williams, Kaysia Schultz, Jannillea Glasgow, Cherry-Ann Fraser, Afy Fletcher, Anisa Mohammed
Nahida Khan, Sidra Ameen, Bismah Maroof(C), Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Sidra Nawaz(WK), Fatima Sana, Diana Baig, Nashra Sandhu, Ghulam Fatima, Muneeba Ali(WK), Javeria Khan, Aiman Anwer, Anam Amin